Our aim is to provide you with easy-to-understand advice, guidance, training and support whenever you need it.
If you have difficult issues to resolve, but are not sure how or where to begin, or where to turn, we can help you.
Do you need assistance with:
- expanding, merging with or acquiring a new business or reducing costs by restructuring
- resolving friction at senior management or Board level
- implementing a new appraisal system
- managing poor performance
- reducing employee turnover levels
- coaching and training inexperienced managers with people processes (e.g. performance, disciplinary, absence issues)
- understanding and keeping up to date with good practice and employment legislation
Let’s start at the top …. are you thinking about growing your business, joining forces with another business or looking at reducing your workforce? It takes a lot of time, effort and resources to restructures, irrespective of whether it’s a merger, acquisition or TUPE transfer and it can be very expensive if you get it wrong.
Many businesses are moving to flexible working practices and managers are having to manage remotely and often across multiple jurisdictions. Are you working in a global business where your people managers are struggling to understand the importance of creating a diverse and inclusive culture?
Do you want to understand what you need to do to protect your business by keeping abreast of the latest developments in employment legislation?
Do you need support with identifying talent (internally and externally) or with improving performance (whether at Board, Senior Manager or line manager level)?
Do your line managers need support, guidance and training on how to get the most from managing people? Would it help your managers to create a bespoke workshop and give them a step-by-step performance management toolkit?
Are you a new business start-up who would benefit from our business start up toolkit which identifies all you need to put in place before you employ people?
If these questions familiar to you, call us now on 07624 365353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.