Would you like to grow your career with us, by helping our high-quality clients to get the best from their people?
As an experienced HR generalist, you will be working in the Isle of Man where your main relationship will be with one of our most prestigious clients. In this professional services company, you will be responsible for providing quality HR services by developing, creating, delivering and implementing the Company’s people plan for the future.
There will be additional opportunities for delivering strategic, operational and tactical activities to a port- folio of clients from a range of business sectors.
What type of person would suit this role?
- You are excited by the new equality legislation
– this complements your desire to develop an inclusive culture, embrace diversity and not tolerate discriminatory behaviour.
- Your knowledge of employment legislation and market trends will allow you quickly to understand the business needs.
- As an expert in your eld and a talented coach, your friendly, con dent and honest approach will inspire those you work with and set you apart from others.
- You will gain satisfaction from tailoring your services to meet the needs of the business by building strong relationships with internal and external networks.
So what’s in it for you?
- As a CIPD member, this is an opportunity for you to develop your career and be rewarded for your excellent work.
- We can match your exible attitude with exible hours (part-time or full-time) to help you to maintain your work-life balance.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy time in our client’s prime office space, with use of leisure and tness facilities, combined with the exibility of working remotely as desired.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, share the successes you have achieved in your career, and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.